We have been in the real estate sales business for 20 years and started offering this service in 2011. Since then, we have helped over a thousand sellers save money by selling their homes without an agent using our FSBO MLS listing service (aka Simply List Me!). Our listings are never outsourced, we personally input them and always check for accuracy.
- Listed in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS for 6 months for $99
- Our flat-fee listings appear the same as a full-service listing
- You choose the buyer/tenant agent’s commission, typically 1.5%-3%
- Maximum photos allowed per MLS: MA 42, NH 40
- Easy online listing process and maintenance
- Automatically syndicated to other real estate websites
- Listed on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Homes, etc.
- Printable color flyer with all property details and photos
- Your contact information is available 24/7 online
- We promptly forward any leads to you that have contacted us
- Exclusive online forms for showings and offers
- Maintain and request changes to your listing 24/7 online
- Free edits and open house broadcasting
- Over 50 contracts and forms available once you submit payment
- Absolutely no hidden or additional listing fees are due to us
- Temporarily withdraw and re-list once during the 6 months
- Easily terminate your listing at any time, no questions asked
You will receive a copy of your submission in your email inbox. If it doesn’t arrive, please check your spam folder. You can make changes to your submission for up to three days prior to your property being listed by using the Edit Response button found in the email footer.
Gather your property details and start your MLS listing here.
Complete our listing contract and submit payment.
This is the only step needed to extend a current listing.
Name your photos numerically for a specific order.
Conditionally Required Forms
After clicking a link below, click the “Fill a Copy” button in the top right menu to complete the form.
Required for properties built prior to 1978 (choose the correct the state and list type)
You can use Realtor.com (or similar) to confirm the correct Multiple Listing Service for the property you are listing. Visit their site and search for properties in your town. Click on a listing and scroll down the page until you see ‘Data Source’ and make sure it’s MLSPIN or NEREN prior to listing with us. Check a few listings to be sure. Technically we can list a property anywhere in MA or NH but agents will not see it unless they are a member of the same MLS.
Note: We are not a member of the Berkshire or Barnstable County MLS in MA.
Your contact information will be in the Showing Instructions field in the MLS for agents to call you directly, the MLS does not allow any contact information in the public remarks. We promptly forward any emails or voicemails left regarding your property to you, typically within an hour. Also, your contact information is available to the public 24/7 at SimplyBuyMe.com.