We offer a low-cost full-service listing if your property is within an hour of Tyngsboro, Massachusetts or Nashua, New Hampshire (see our site’s footer). Although we are priced competitively, we are not a “Discount Broker” and always provide exceptional service. Because we are a small brokerage with low-overhead, we are able to pass these savings onto you.
- Low 3.5% Commission Rate – Our commission rate is 3.5% of the net sales price. This fee includes a 2% buyer’s agent commission.
- Experienced Agents – We are a local real estate company with almost 20 years of experience and give our full effort throughout the process; from the listing contract to the closing.
- Priced Right – An in-depth Comparable Market Analysis will be performed to assist in pricing your home accurately for the current market conditions.
- Expert Agent Advice – Advice will be provided on how to present your property and recommend any small changes that would help with its desirability.
- Professionally Photographed – Your property and its features will be showcased using a DSLR and drone (if desired) photography.
- Local Exposure – Along with listing your property in the MLS, we will install our highly visible purple “For Sale” sign. Street directional signs can also be installed if needed and permitted by the town.
- Showing Service – Access to an online showing service with a showing log and feedback from agents to keep you in the loop.
- Open Houses – Multiple open houses will be held to drive traffic to your property for a quick sale at the best price.
- Maximum Price – Negotiate in your best interest to obtain the highest price for your property.
FSBO Flat-Fee MLS Listing
We offer a 1-year FSBO MLS listing service for a flat fee of
$99 $85. Listing your property in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS provides you with automatic exposure in many well-known real estate websites. This service is for For-sale by Owners who are experienced in the selling process and want to sell their home without an agent.
- Lowest Cost – Pay just $85 for a 1-year Flat Fee MLS Listing. No other fees are due to us.
- Experienced Agent – Your home will be listed in the MLS by an experienced local real estate broker/realtor (Simply Sell Realty LLC), not an impersonal Flat Fee MLS Listing company.
- Full Syndication – When placed in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS system (MA – MLSPIN or NH – NEREN), it will also be automatically submitted to 3rd party real estate sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, Yahoo, and local realtor sites.
- Buyer’s Agent Commission – You choose the buyer’s real estate agent’s commission rate, typically 1-3 percent of the sale price. Rentals are typically a 1/2 month rent or you can have the tenants pay their agent.
- Possibly No Commission – Sell your property to a buyer with a real estate agent and pay a commission of your choice. Sell to a buyer without an agent and pay no commission at all.
- Leads Forwarded – When a buyer/tenant contacts us via email, we promptly forward their information to you. If they reach us by phone or voicemail, they are directed to our brokerage site (SimplyBuyMe.com) where they can find your contact information 24/7.
- Real Estate Contracts – Real estate purchase contracts, releases, extensions, sign-in sheets, rental applications, leases, etc., will be available in your account downloads for you to edit and use as needed.
- Free Edits & Open Houses- Request changes, add open houses, and access our showing and offer forms through your account.
- Mobile-Friendly – Our website is completely mobile friendly! Shop, submit a listing, edit a listing and upload photos all from your phone.
- Easy Cancellation – Cancel your Flat Fee MLS Listing at any time and for any reason. Simply submit a form to request your listing to be withdrawn and canceled.
Buyer Agent Representation
We offer a rebate to buyers! Let us help you find a home and receive a rebate of up to 1% of the net sales price at closing! The rebate amount is dependent upon distance, price range, and time frame. Contact us for more information if you are looking to purchase within an hour of Tyngsboro, Massachusetts or Nashua, New Hampshire (see our site’s footer).