We offer a low-cost full-service listing if your property is within an hour of Tyngsboro, Massachusetts or Nashua, New Hampshire. Although we are priced competitively, we are not a “Discount Broker” and always provide exceptional service. Because we are a small brokerage with low-overhead, we are able to pass the savings on to you.
- Low Commission Rate – A total fee of 3.5% of the net sale price is to be paid at closing. We offer 2% of this fee to a buyer’s agent and the remaining 1.5% is our fee.
- Experienced Broker – We are a local real estate company with 19 years of experience and give our full effort from the listing contract to closing.
- Priced Right – An in-depth Comparable Market Analysis will be performed to assist in pricing your home accurately for the current market conditions.
- Expert Agent Advice – Provide advice on how to present the property and any small changes that would help with the desirability.
- Professionally Photographed – Digital photos taken of your property and its features showcased.
- Local Exposure – Install a “For Sale” sign and street directional signs if needed and permitted by the town.
- Showing Service – Access to an online showing service with a showing log and feedback from agents to keep you in the loop.
- Open Houses – Multiple open houses will be held to drive traffic to your property for a quick sale.
- Maximum Value – Negotiate in your best interest to obtain the highest price for your property.
Contact Us to List Your Home
We offer a 1-year FSBO MLS listing service for a flat-fee of $99. We can list your property in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS providing you with automatic exposure in many well-known real estate websites such as Zillow and Realtor. This service is for For-sale by Owners who are experienced in the selling process and want to sell their home without an agent.
- Low Cost FSBO MLS – Pay just $99 for a 1-year Flat Fee MLS Listing. There are no other fees due to us.
- Experienced Broker – Your home will be listed in the MLS by an experienced local real estate broker (Simply Sell Realty LLC), not an impersonal large Flat Fee MLS Listing company.
- Full Syndication – When placed in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS system (MA – MLSPIN or NH – NEREN) it will also be automatically submitted to 3rd party real estate sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homes, Yahoo, and local realtor sites.
- Buyer’s Agent Commission – You choose the buyer’s real estate agent’s commission rate, typically 1-3 percent of the sale price. Rentals are typically a 1/2 months rent or you can have the tenants pay their own agent.
- Possibly No Commission – Sell your property to a buyer with a real estate agent and pay a commission of your choice or directly to a buyer without an agent and pay no commission at all.
- Leads Forwarded – When a buyer/tenant contacts us via email we promptly forward their information to you. If they reach us by phone or voicemail they are directed to our brokerage site (SimplyBuyMe.com) where they can find your contact information 24/7.
- Real Estate Contracts – Real estate purchase contracts, releases, extensions, sign-in sheets, rental applications, leases, etc., will be available in your account downloads for you to edit and use as needed.
- Free Edits – Request changes, add open houses, and access our showing and offer forms through your account.
- Mobile Friendly – Our website is completely mobile friendly! Shop, submit a listing, edit a listing, and upload photos all from your phone.
- Easy Cancellation – Cancel your Flat Fee MLS Listing at any time and for any reason. Simply submit a form to request your listing to be withdrawn and canceled.
Order a FSBO Listing Online
Thank you very much for the fast turn around and getting this on the market.
Thank you for all of your help! I am so glad that you offer this service. I will look to recommend you on yelp or other similar sites, as well as to friends. Thanks again!
Total Commission Savings
|Sale Price||5% Traditional||3.5% Our Fee||Total Savings|
This is an example of the savings between a traditional 5% Full-Service Listing and our 3.5% Full-service Listing. You get the same service as you would from a larger real estate office, but for a lot less money.